02 January, 2011

A bit of superstition for the new year...

Today I saw a black cat crossing the road, and I shuddered to think that this means bad luck - supposedly.

A few seconds later I saw the cat come back. It walked across the road again, but this time back to the side of the road that it had started from in the first place.

So the cat came back. Does this mean that this has reversed the bad luck and I now have good luck? Or has it gone back to neutral? Maybe two crossings means doubly bad luck?

I thought about these possibilities for a long time. As to the right answer, I just couldn't find it.

If anyone has any ideas, please do share!

Oh and of course - happy new year to everyone :) The start to my 2011 was very relaxed with a good friend - thus I'm expecting a year along these same lines - fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment