11 April, 2010

Oh, my angel, I'm tryin' to get through to you

Summer Camp - 'Ghost Train'

I wanted to share this song as it makes me undescribably happy. I was even more overjoyed to find out that the song can be downloaded here. Needless it's on my mp3 player on repeat reminding me that better times lie ahead.
Ghost Train has that spring-vibe of optimism, that I get from sitting in the summer sun with a smile on my face. At the moment, it's a welcome uplift in times of deadlines and write-up's (yes, I was warned that a Master's was a lot of work!). Summer Camp also have that 'fresh' sound that record labels go crazy for, setting them apart from all the cr*p that charts spew out. Even the Guardian has caught on to this vital fact, so it's about time that you discover the magic too!

Just click play :)



For more of their musical material click here !

Yes, it's SUMMER soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment